PEAK 10 VIP PASS
Our Peak 10 Pass is your perfect Film Festival companion as it allows you to access all film screenings without standing in the ticket line* as well as exclusive access to all parties and the VIP Lounge! This transferable pass is truly all-access, and includes ALL screenings, including opening and closing nights, special screenings and parties and events.
Peak 9 Pass
The Peak 9 Pass allows access to all film screenings without standing in the ticket line*. This transferable pass includes all screenings, including opening and closing nights. Upgrade to the Peak 10 pass to receive access to all parties and the VIP Lounge!
Saturday Day Pass
All Day Passes include unlimited access to screenings for the day purchased. This non-transferable pass is your passport to films, forums and special exhibits on your selected day. Parties are an additional fee.
On sale through: 6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23
*Peak 10 & Peak 9 Passholders should arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to take advantage of available priority seating. At 15 minutes prior to showtime, if available, General Admission tickets will go on sale, at which point Day Pass holders are also admitted. Once General Admission tickets have gone on sale, Passholders will no longer have priority admittance and will be admitted as space allows. All theater seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Riverwalk Center Ticketing Office
150 W. Adams Ave | 970-453-3187
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12 – 5; Thursday – Fri: 12 – 8; Sun: 12 – 7
Old Masonic Hall | VIP Welcome Center & Information
110 Washington St.
Mon – Wed 10 -2; Thurs – Sun 9 – 6
Tickets & Passes Available Online
Links available to purchase all passes and tickets ON LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.
Festival Passes & Ticketing
NOTE: We partner with The Town of Breckenridge for ticketing. They do not provide specifics on programming.
Follow these instructions for the easiest route to purchasing online:
- Browse / View films on our Festival Schedule page or through the 2017 Festival Guide.
- Click on BUY TICKETS button.
- Follow prompts to sign in or sign up in the Ticketing software. Once you are signed in, you can go back and forth to add tickets to purchase. It’s tricky, but it works!
- At the checkout screen, you will be asked which “delivery method” you prefer. We recommend you choose the delivery option of PDF e-ticket for single tickets. If you are buying passes, you will need to choose a location listed for pickup. Be sure to check hours, listed below.
Other options if you are having a difficult time navigating the website and ticketing page.
- Call the Riverwalk Ticket Office (see number and hours below) and they can help you get going online, or can sell you tickets over the phone.
- During the festival, you can walk up and buy tickets at the locations listed below, or (if seats are available) at the venue before the screening.
Riverwalk Ticket Office
Walk up ticket and festival pass purchases: To best access the Riverwalk Center Ticket Office, approach the Riverwalk Center from Park Avenue. The main entrance is located across from 4 o’clock Road. Parking is available in the Riverwalk Center lot located off of Park Avenue.
150 W. Adams Ave, Breckenridge, 80424, on west (parking lot) side of building
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 12 – 5 , Thursday – Saturday: 12 – 8 Sunday: 12 – 7.
Breckenridge Welcome Center
Walk up ticket purchases. Passes not available.
203 S Main St, Breckenridge, CO 80424, In the Breckenridge Plaza
Hours: 9 – 6 daily
VIP Headquarters/ Masonic Hall
Peak 10 Passholder/ Filmmaker Pass Pickup, VIP Lounge
136 S Main St, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Email at tick[email protected]
Hours: 9 – 6 Thursday – Sunday