Walk the Red Carpet and enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages with the Breckenridge Film Festival as we celebrate Hollywood’s premiere awards night of the year!
The party kicks off at 5:45 p.m. on Sunday March 4, 2018 and runs until the Best Picture is announced. We encourage Red Carpet attire to take advantage of prizes for Best Dressed, Best Shoes, and other awards.
Don’t forget to study up for our Academy Awards ballots (must be purchased and submitted prior to 6:15 p.m. on March 4) and Hollywood trivia!
Serious viewers will be able to post up in the Speakeasy Theater while the party will get down in the Hopefull and Discovery Community Rooms at the Grand Vacations Community Center with fabulous food & beverage and the best silent auction in the county!
- Advance Individual: $59 LEARN MORE
- At the Door Individual: $69
- Couples’ Night Out: $215 (for 2 couples/4 adults)(*Advanced Only) LEARN MORE
- Academy Awards Ballots: $5 (*pop-up when purchasing tickets as well as a ticket option w/unlimited number of purchases per person!) LEARN MORE
- Give Away Ticket: $10 (*LOOK FOR pop-up when purchasing tickets!)
In tandem with what guests deem one of the best silent auctions in the county, the Breck Film Fest is hosting an ONLINE auction for the HP ZBook x2 Detachable Workstation, donated by HP Workstations in Fort Collins. With a detachable screen that remains connected by Bluetooth to the keyboard, the ZBook also is one of the most responsive computers on the market for stylus drawing, making it a perfect fit for any creative, from artist to architect to engineer to photographer, filmmaker or graphic designer. The online auction is live now until noon on March 6 at bit.ly/BFFHPZbook.