On Saturday, June 24, the Breckenridge Film Festival is pleased to partner with the Town of Silverthorne to support its Grand Opening of the all-new Performing Arts Center in Silverthorne Town Center.
Beginning at 11 a.m., a short film program of throw-back Breck Film Fest films will begin. The program repeats approximately every 45 minutes.
The lineup includes:
- India Within (2014) – Hailing from Spain, and known internationally as professional skateboarder creating an all new way to extend freestyle into the realm of street skating, Kilian Martin’s unique movements set him in a class of his own. 3 min.
- The Fake (2016) – A tight-fisted empty-nester sets out to get himself a fake ID in order to snag the senior discount. 8 min.
- Hum (2016) – A solitary dish-washing robot living out his life in the back room of a restaurant is enlightened to the world that exists beyond his four walls. With the help of a small friend, he breaks free of confinement to pursue his dream of exploration. 9 min.
- Darklight (2016) – The lights haven’t gone out yet! Sweetgrass Productions is back with Darklight, a film that takes viewers back into a world of light and color. 7 min.
- Equal Footing (2016) – Shared adventures in the mountains form deep, lifelong bonds. This short film by Dan Holz and Eric Elofson follows alpinists Kim Havell and Julia Heemstra as they reflect upon life, love and loss during a trip into Wyoming’s Wind River Range. The pair discuss the realities of being female climbers in what is traditionally a male-dominated pursuit and share the pure playfulness and joy of challenging their limits in the backcountry. 8 min.
- Adonis (2013) – A young man hires a dating service that employs a cute dog as a chick magnet in order to get guys dates.
- This program repeats approximately every 45 minutes. The final showtime will be at approximately 2 p.m.
For more information on the Grand Opening Festivities, click here.