Gold Ticket Club
ENRICHING LIVES YEAR-ROUND THROUGH THE POWER OF FILM
The Gold Ticket Club provides an opportunity for special friends of the Breckenridge Film Festival to participate on a deeper level in what we do. Membership in this group not only provides you, our donors and sponsors, a chance to enjoy exclusive benefits of the club. It also provides an avenue to interact with each other and with our visiting filmmakers in intimate settings and to participate more fully with our celebrated storytelling medium: film.
Do you love the movies? Do you believe independent film has the power to enrich lives? Consider supporting the festival through a membership to the Gold Ticket Club. As a socially fun and impactful arm of the Breck Film Fest, your membership will support and elevate programming year-round at the festival while providing an avenue to interact with each other and what we do in unique and fun ways.
Enjoy special introductory rates during 2016! Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to participate in a stakeholder year-round program strategy meeting/survey
- Play an instrumental role in developing the year-round educational, cutting edge, outreach programs which will impact audiences of all ages, backgrounds and disciplines.
- Enjoy exclusive, complimentary, Gold Ticket Club events featuring up close and personal meet-and-greets with filmmakers, speaker opportunities, and intimate receptions allowing our GTC members to get to know each other, such as:
- 25% discount on annual pass prices (does not apply to individual tickets) including a Breckenridge Film Festival VIP goodie bag received when purchasing a Film Festival Pass
- Complimentary admission to one of the year-round community events
- One-year film library membership (value of $50)
- Invitation to a reception with the September “Filmmaker in Residence” (a Gold Ticket Club event)
- Invitation to a Film Festival Sneak Preview (a Gold Ticket Club event)
- Invitation to the annual year-end Holiday Party, sponsored by Trilogy Partners
- Invitation to exclusive Festival Industry Party during annual festival
- 6 guest invitation cards for use as community events throughout the year
- Your choice of a Gold Ticket Club bottle of wine
Upcoming GTC Exclusive Events:
- Nov. 5 @ CMC Breck – Girls in STEM film night – GTC benefit TBD
- Dec. 8 @ Pioneer Club at Main Street Station – Holiday Party!
What are we planning to do?
During the past four years, we have taken important strides to renew the Breckenridge Film Festival’s impact on the community. We are continually revitalizing the organization and its presentation of films to make it more relevant, more engaging and more impactful than ever before.
In addition, we realize there is a gap in the community in which we play an important role. As filmmaking becomes more democratized, it becomes more accessible to potential filmmakers as well as consumers. At the same time, excellent and important stories about our humanity, our planet, and beyond are being told but go unseen by the masses. In a small community that’s often insulated from the culture, challenges, delights, fears and empathies of the world, the Breckenridge Film Festival exists to expose those stories, encourage dialogue and participation in telling our own stories.
We have several education and outreach initiatives on which we are poised to take action, but which can only be funded with sustainable support from people like you!
Individual membership $250
Couple’s membership $400
Corporate membership $1,000 (transferable)
Corporate membership is transferable and includes complimentary admission for four people.
Please support the Breckenridge Film Festival’s educational programming and outreach activities by becoming a member in 2016!